What good is there in collecting something and not share it with others with the same interest as yours?

The objective of this blog is to share songs not commercially available anymore, for music is the language of the soul and it must not be forgotten.


Sunday, May 1, 2011

NELSON GONÇALVES

Escultura 1957


Escultura
Yeah, I know! Another one... but this album is great!  I couldn't resist.

01. Escultura (Adelino Moreira/Nelson Gonçalves) • 3:33
02. Vida De Caboclo (Radamés Gnatalli/Arlindo Marques Júnior/Roberto Roberti) • 3:24
03. Se Ninguém Te Ama (Osvaldo Barbosa/José Reis) • 3:29
04. Nova Copacabana (Herivelto Martins/David Nasse) • 2:44
05. Deixe Que Ela Se Vá (Evaldo Gouveia/Gilberto Ferraz) • 3:12
06. Insônia (Erasmo Silva/Geraldo Serafim) • 2:43
07. Silêncio Da Seresta (Adelino Moreira) • 2:46
08. Fala Coração (Alberto Sabatini) • 3:09
09. És Tudo Para Mim (Nelson Gonçalves/Pedro Moacyr) • 2:35
10. Destino (Raul Sampaio/Ivo Santos) • 3:19
11. Prece Ao Sol (Jorge de Castro/Wilson Baptista) • 2:55
12. Atiraste Uma Pedra (Herivelto Martins/David Nasser) • 3:14

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for this album because I thought Nelson Gonçalves' "Insônia" was be the song penned by Mário Albanese. Now I learned that there are two songs of the same name and time of origin. Instantly, I corrected my site where I wrongly noted Gonçalves in a remark on Albanese's song.
    But anyway, you're right: this is a very nice album.
    Thanks!
    AD

    ReplyDelete